Women's BEGINNER Wednesday Lunch League
This league is designed to introduce adult women to the game of hockey in a friendly, non threatening, fun, supportive, embarrassment free environment. If you've ever wished you could try the game but were apprehensive about taking the first step- don't be. This league is the perfect place to start. You will love it- I guarantee! We can accomodate Beginner to Intermediate skill levels.
Season dates: April 4th - May 30th
Game time: Wednesday at 11:40am
The 9 game season will run from April 4th to May 30th. Registration is limited so register early.
The details are as follows:
- League will consist of 2 Teams
- When registering, please fill out position and skill level (If you are unsure please at least indicate if you want to play goal or skate out)
- Games will be at 11:40am on Wednesdays. (Games will be 3-20min runtime periods)
- Players will register individually and the player fee will be $155 for the season.
- Players will be evaluated and teams will be mixed up each week
- Teams will consist of 13 to 15 players plus one goalie
- Goalies will play for free
· Any penalty called shall result in a penalty shot for the player who was infringed upon.
To play in this league we do require that you wear full gear. If you are struggling to acquire gear please reach out to Brent Bohn. We do have some loaner gear to help get you started.