Women's BEGINNER Wednesday Lunch League (Now-Coed)
This league is designed to introduce adult women to the game of hockey in a friendly, non threatening, fun, supportive, embarrassment free environment. If you've ever wished you could try the game but were apprehensive about taking the first step- don't be. This league is the perfect place to start. You will love it- I guarantee! We can accomodate Beginner to Intermediate skill levels.
Season dates: Sept 5th
Game time: Wednesday at 11:40am-1:10pm
The 8 Practices/games season will start this September. Registration is limited so register early.
The details are as follows:
- League will consist of 2 Teams
- When registering, please fill out position and skill level (If you are unsure please at least indicate if you want to play goal or skate out)
- Games will be at 11:40am on Wednesdays.
- Players will register individually and the player fee will be $150 for the season.
- Players will be evaluated and teams will be mixed up each week
- Teams will consist of players plus one goalie
- Goalies will play for free
To play in this league we do require that you wear full gear. If you are struggling to acquire gear please reach out to Brent Bohn. We do have some loaner gear to help get you started.