Kitchen Staff - Line Cook/Dishwasher
We are Santoro’s, the restaurant / bar in The Ice Ranch ice arena in Littleton, CO. At Santoro’s, we take our job seriously, without forgetting the fun, and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people. We believe if you treat people right, then success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We enjoy our hockey loving clientele, and really take pride in serving them.
Santoro’s is looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for the preparation of food items. We have a diverse menu that requires speed and accurate preparation and you should feel proud of each item you prepare.
- Our Kitchen is well designed with large working areas. We have line cook positions in Prep, Fry, Flat Top and Pizza Oven
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and the cleanliness of your surroundings.
- Working as a team to achieve standards in preparation and delivery of food items
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards during the shift
- Prepares food with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs with further direction from Management
- Dishwasher duties include maintaining organization and flow while washing dishes and utensils. • Practicing food safety and sanitation, restocking kitchen and cook line as needed throughout the shift
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow them.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
For more information, or to apply, please contact:
Terry Ott at email@example.com or 303-285-2118
Santoro’s prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will not be tolerated.