Update: October 8th, 2020
To view the Ice Ranch's Guest Policies please click: HERE
The Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the Tri County Health Department (TCHD) have issued their guidelines for indoor sports facilities and organized recreational sports under the amended “Safer at Home Dial” Public Health Order (20-35).
Arapahoe County is currently at Safer Level 1 - Cautious.
Here are the indoor sports facility and organized recreational sports key guidelines at Level 1:
- Allow indoor facilities up to 50% of the posted occupancy code, not to exceed more than 175 people in a confined indoor space with a minimum of 6 feet distancing. The Ice Ranch is allowing up to 100 people on each rink. This is to include skaters, coaches, referees, and spectators to ensure a minimum of 6 feet social distancing.
- Organized youth or adult recreational sports leagues in groups of up to 50 players, excluding coaches and referees, are permitted.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged for adult sports. Spectators, like parents, are permitted for youth sports, so long as members from different households maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from each other. The Ice Ranch currently allows twenty-five (25) parents per rink during restaurant hours to watch their child during their ice time.
- Maintain contact information and team rosters and be prepared to support local public health contact tracing efforts if exposures occur. The Ice Ranch currently has each on-ice participant sign-in and take a temperature scan. Every individual entering the building receives a temperature scan.
- Do not share snacks or water, except in emergency situations.
- Do not share personal equipment such as sticks, gloves, helmets, etc.
- Consider only holding games with other teams every 2 weeks, to minimize the number of new teams of players interacting. Regular practices with the same group are fine.
- Games that require extensive travel are strongly discouraged.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from other households during drop off/pick up of players.
- Masks are necessary while inside The Ice Ranch (i.e. by coaches, by spectators, by referees). Players are not required to wear masks while on the ice.
These guidelines are in effect until further updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and Tri County Health Department (TCHD).
Individual ice renters will receive specific details that pertain to their ice rental.
In addition, everyone should continue to take these preventative actions to protect themselves as well as others in their family and community:
- Wear a non-medical mask or face covering when away from your home, particularly in indoor settings where social distancing is difficult.
- Stay at least six feet away from others if you must go out.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, isolate yourself and contact your health care provider.
- Do not go to work or other public spaces if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
Terence J. Ott
The Ice Ranch, LLC