Update: March 5, 2021
5-Star Certificate of Inspection: Click HERE to View
Please click HERE to view the Ice Ranch's Level Blue - Caution "Return to Play" Procedures.
On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 Arapahoe County announced that 5 Star Certified Business may operate in Level Blue on the COVID Dial dashboard, effective Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm. This decision will further reopen the County’s economy by allowing many area businesses to expand their capacities.
Arapahoe County will be at Safer Level Yellow – Concern,
as of Saturday, February 6, 2021 and 5 Star Certified Business may operate at Safer Level Blue - Caution, as of Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
Here are The Ice Ranch’s key guidelines to operate at Level Blue – Caution:
- Reservations are required for all services. No walk-in patrons will be permitted. Reservations are not available for Public Skate at this time
- Allowed to operate at 50% of posted capacity limit, not to exceed one hundred seventy-five (175) people excluding staff, whichever is less, per room and maintaining 6 feet social distancing between non-household contacts as is the standard measure.
- Organized recreational youth or adult league games have a 50 person maximum for indoor settings unless they have an approved variance or contract from the CDPHE.
- Contact and scrimmaging allowed in recreational youth league games, but discouraged otherwise.
- One (1) spectator is permitted per participant. Spectators must wear a facial mask, check-in with the front desk and maintain social distancing of 6 feet between non-household contacts.
- Maintain contact information and reservation lists and be prepared to support local public health contact tracing efforts if exposures occur. The Ice Ranch currently has each on-ice participant sign-in, answer health screening questions and take a temperature scan. Every individual entering the building receives a temperature scan.
- Do not share snacks or water, except in emergency situations.
- Do not share personal equipment such as sticks, gloves, helmets, etc.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from other households during drop off/pick up of players.
- Masks are necessary while inside The Ice Ranch (i.e. by coaches, by players, by parents). Coaches are required to wear masks while on the ice.
- Celly’s Bar & Grill is limited to 50% capacity or 64 people. Curbside and takeout services are available. Alcohol to-go sales must be completed by 12:00 AM.
Restaurant business hours are:
Monday – Friday 4:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Saturday & Sunday 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM
These guidelines are in effect until further updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and Tri County Health Department (TCHD).
Individual ice renters will receive specific details that pertain to their ice rental.
In addition, everyone should continue to take these preventative actions to protect themselves as well as others in their family and community:
- Wear a non-medical mask or face covering when away from your home, particularly in indoor settings where social distancing is difficult.
- Stay at least six feet away from others if you must go out.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, isolate yourself and contact your health care provider.
- Do not go to work or other public spaces if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
Terence J. Ott
Terence J. Ott
The Ice Ranch, LLC