Update: November 19th, 2020
Please click HERE to view the Ice Ranch's Personal Training procedures.
Given the continued and rapid increase in incidence rates in Arapahoe County and across the State, the Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the Tri County Health Department (TCHD) under the first amended “Safer at Home Dial” Public Health Order (20-36 COVID-19 Dial) have decided that the implementation of COVID-19 Dial Level Red is necessary at this time. The CDPHE also reserves the right to move the county to a more restrictive level at any point should circumstances warrant more aggressive sector restrictions.
Arapahoe County will be at Safer Level Red – Severe Risk,
as of Friday, November 20, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
Here are The Ice Ranch’s key guidelines to operate at Level Red – Severe Risk:
- Reservations are required for all services. No walk-in patrons will be permitted.
- Allowed to operate at 10% of posted capacity limit, not to exceed ten (10) people excluding staff, whichever is less, per room and maintaining 6 feet social distancing between non-household contacts as is the standard measure.
- Organized recreational youth or adult league games are not authorized for indoor settings.
- No contact and no scrimmaging allowed.
- No spectators allowed. Parents may assist with skates but must exit the facility and return when their child’s ice session is concluded.
- Maintain contact information and reservation lists and be prepared to support local public health contact tracing efforts if exposures occur. The Ice Ranch currently has each on-ice participant sign-in, answer health screening questions and take a temperature scan. Every individual entering the building receives a temperature scan.
- Do not share snacks or water, except in emergency situations.
- Do not share personal equipment such as sticks, gloves, helmets, etc.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from other households during drop off/pick up of players.
- Masks are necessary while inside The Ice Ranch (i.e. by coaches, by players, by parents). Players are not required to wear masks while on the ice under physical exertion.
- Celly’s Bar & Grill is closed to in-person dining. Curbside, takeout, and delivery services may be offered. Alcohol to-go sales must be completed by 8:00 PM.
Curbside and takeout business hours are:
Monday – Friday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
These guidelines are in effect until further updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and Tri County Health Department (TCHD).
Individual ice renters will receive specific details that pertain to their ice rental.
In addition, everyone should continue to take these preventative actions to protect themselves as well as others in their family and community:
- Wear a non-medical mask or face covering when away from your home, particularly in indoor settings where social distancing is difficult.
- Stay at least six feet away from others if you must go out.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, isolate yourself and contact your health care provider.
- Do not go to work or other public spaces if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
Terence J. Ott
Terence J. Ott
The Ice Ranch, LLC